Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween


This is the one and only picture from Halloween! (What a horrible mother I am). I was too busy trying to get Gus to keep on the hat that went with his scarecrow costume. Jack was an "Engine Turtle"again. Yes that's right an "Engine Turtle". This is the same costume from last year which made things really easy. The funniest moment from Halloween was when Jack was ready in costume for his preschool party and was explaining his duds to me. "See mom, this is my engine pack" he said. "You're what?" I asked with a concerned giggle. "This thing back here is my engine" pointing to the giant shell on his costume. I couldn't help myself, I busted up laughing. All this time we thought he was saying "Ninja turtle" the wrong way, but for two years he truly believed that he was an "engine turtle" and that the shell was his engine. Jack is obsessed with the generator and engines on everything like the houseboat, four wheelers, trucks, planes, etc. which makes things even funnier because he was so proud of the engine on his costume. Devon told all his friends at work and all of our family that story so when anyone saw him in his costume they would all ask "Jack, where's your engine?" Just another Jackism to add to the books. Happy Halloween!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: