Saturday, September 20, 2008

Poor Little Gusser!




Poor little Gus, with a brother like Jack he doesn't get much attention yet. I love this little guy though and am so excited to see his true personality. Hopefully he will be calm, quiet, and super snuggly. (FAT CHANCE!!!) So far he is the most mellow little guy and always has a smile for his mama. He will even be crying in his crib after waking from a nap and I will go in and immediately the crying stops and he smiles and starts wiggling from side to side. I love having a baby around again, it is so much fun to watch them change day to day. I love it when they get out of the blob stage and start to actually be able to hold their heads up, smile, and even laugh! Doesn't he have the sweetest little face!!!


2 comments:

Ben and Chels said...

Oh Ter-
I think Gussers is getting all the attention he needs from his Mama! He is so cute and smiley

Kristin said...

Gusser is so cute...I am finally back into the groove of regular blog writing and checking sorry I haven't posted anything on yours in a while!