Thursday, September 11, 2008

Jackamoyda

I wanted to give a shout out to my little buddy! Man I love this kid!



Jack disappears upstairs claiming he is going to retrieve the ski goggles that are up in mom's room. 5 minutes later...

Mom: "Jack, what are you doing?" Calling up the stairs.
Jack: "Nothing!"
Mom: Walks up the stairs and into her bathroom.
Mom: "JACK, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" She asks again, this time standing in the doorway of the bathroom, laughing her head off.
Jack: "I'm making a mess!" He has sprayed an entire bottle of shaving cream all over the bathroom and is having a blast.
Jack: "Look mom, I'm skating." As he slips and slides around the bathroom floor.

Sometimes you just have to laugh, get the camera, and savor those funny moments!


3 comments:

Erin said...

What a kid. I can't wait to see what little Gus is like! Hope all is well for you Tara! Check out our blog at theaamodtfamily.blogspot.com. Hope to see you in October at Haley's wedding!

Kristin said...

Yay...so glad to have your blog up and running! Those pictures are hilarious--your chill attitude gives me hope!

Dana said...

oh Jackamoyda.... my favorite of all time.